welcome to VentureVille
Player Economy Complete quests! Choose a profession! Set up chest shops for other players to directly purchase from create a great balance for players to be the primary source of income. Private trades are also available for those who wish for a simple and fair trade system without relying on a player shop.
Furniture & Vehicles Interactive furniture allows players to have that feeling of unique rooms without the shoddy tape holding it together! But that isn't all you can sit yourself in. Ride in style with a variety of vehicles! Keep your engines full and touch the sky!
Rank Up As you climb that socio economic ladder to success you'll unlock more features and have a little more sway in what you want to do! The generic shop will also offer bigger (non economy breaking) loads of trade goods.
Unique Claim System Comfortably play alone or with friends! You're not forced to work together while watching your back, and you are not forced to live alone in a backpack. The world is your oyster, and you can now can play worry free!
Action Packed Battles This isn't a place where jitter-clicking is the way. Your enchantments are interactive and mindless swinging and panic won't save you! Activating abilities granted by enchantments requires a combination of left and right mouse clicks.
Tinkering System Delve the depths for valuable scrap and forgotten treasure. Scrolls with amazing power and amazing relics also populate the depths. Create amazing gear and make friend and foe alike jealous of your awesome gear.

The future of Venture-Ville!

By SirKillian Posted 6 comments
29 Jan

READ _Rook1e_ Staff application

Aug 15, 2018

Minecraft Username: _Cook1e_

Discord Username (ID): Kelpy G#7428

Timezone: EDT

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? Yes

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? I have gyazo and imgur

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? I have OBS so yes!

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? Yes, I come from latino decent so both English and Spanish

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? About 2-5 hours because of usual school but after that I’m free, plus I am usually up early in the morning to get ready usually so that’s and extra 30 min - 1 hr, sometimes a family thing might happen but that shouldn’t get in the way of something like this

What is encouraging you to become a trainee on Venture-Ville? I’ve been interacting with many people on the server, constantly talking and trying to help as many people as I can, And i would like to further that by being one that people can ask things, that people know that, that one person will help them and because of the people on here, if I ask a question its responded to very quickly and the people on the server are so nice, this server really stands out as Really good and very friendly

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I am on a lot and try to help as many people as I can, I give tips, I give people items that they need for quests, I think I’m a good applicant because I can properly handle a situation without being biast, I can be completely fair to both sides

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details. Ive been banned at Hypixel for hacking which what probably like 2 years ago and more recently for messing around with a friend in MinePlex for autoclicker, but it wasn’t permanent

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything)
I have many loved ones and very close friends, I’ve made a mistake where I hurt a friends feelings unknowingly, in which I apologized and we talked it out, I learned that you shouldn’t take someone for granted because I learn a while later that he really enjoys playing with me because I have his games and I enjoy playing with him and that’s something we have continually done and it’s better to keep things to yourself because even if it’s the truth, it hurts and you have no idea how a person might react

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
I skateboard, I bike around trails, I’m in 2 bands, 1 with more friends, the other with the friend I mentioned above and I love playing piano and guitar

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
No not necessarily

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team? knowing that me helping people will make them satisfied and they’re experience on the server is better and even more fun because they know they can get help from trustworthy people and knowing people like me because I will help so much

SCENARIO: "You come home from school/work and have a ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5-minute break before I start and get on Venture-Ville. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you? No not anymore at least nowadays I usually put on some lofi music to distract my brain from distractions (it works) and that helps me concentrate on my work so I can balance homework or any type of work and VentureVille work and so nothing conflicts with one another and we can all be happy

SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a trainee and you mute a well-known player. Their friends start spamming your discord or twitter, calling you a bad Helper and telling you to unmute them. What would you do? I would tell them to “write on the forums on why your friend was wrongly muted and I will see if it was justifiable, if you still have a problem with me you can take it to my higher up and see if I am really unfit for my role” then carry on or just “tell me why it was wrong and we can work this out” try to be as polite and helpful as possible on why they think I’m wrong and to see if I actually was wrong because I need to see their input for a more unbiased view

If it had to be one of Winter, Autumn, Spring or Summer for the rest of time, which would you choose? Winter because I don’t know if it’s just me but I like decorations and decorating so I would design my living room or room to look super cozy, then I can make some hot chocolate, and lazy down and watch some TV or watch snow fall, plus it gives me a reason not to go outside (not saying it’s good not to go outside just sayin) and also because In summer it can get way to hot and then you just burn and there’s nothing you can do but in winter just turn on a heater and cover your blanket over it and it’s a mini oven

The zombie apocalypse has come, you have one day to stock an underground bunker, what stuff do you get? If there is not limit to what I can bring and being realistic then my loved ones like family Etc, I would bring lots of food, water, and a bucket for waste, then some sound proof styrofoam to attract less zombies, then some sort of lock to keep them away Incase they ever get close and finally some sort of big object to barricade the door and an escape tunnel that leads to the sewers, oh and solar panel charged flashlights and/or solar panel light

Last edited: