Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Menu

Discord Server 0 members online
Latest News 07 Jul
This is an idea about adding custom crafting into the server which can be done easy!

Basically the plan would be to create a data pack which will allow the crafting of items, such as bone block or golden enchanted apples!
If wanted you could also change the already existing craftables if you would like to make it harder to obtain or easier to obtain!

If you are worried about the expense or hiring someone to do it, I can do it for the low price of free. I would enjoy doing this and I have Experience coding data packs for minecraft.

I really hope you consider this and thank you for reading!

~ TFR

MamaBeau

Staff Member
Owner
This sounds like it would require a custom Texture/Resource Pack, or would be more for Modded servers? I'm trying to understand better, but if it needs a Texture or Resource Pack it would more then likely conflict with the Vehicles Plugin that should be up and working soon.

This sounds like it would require a custom Texture/Resource Pack, or would be more for Modded servers? I'm trying to understand better, but if it needs a Texture or Resource Pack it would more then likely conflict with the Vehicles Plugin that should be up and working soon.
Basically all you would have to do is add it to the servers save file under data packs. It wouldn't conflict with anything as it would be changing/adding crafting recipes, I have done this on my own world and if you would like an example I can send you a download link to a custom crafting pack I made that is easy to install on your own world.