Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Menu

Discord Server 0 members online
Latest News 08 Apr

CycleKing

Staff Member
Helper

Minecraft Username: CycleKing

Discord Username (ID): CycleKing

Timezone: USA east coast time. (EST) Eastern Standard Time

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?* NO

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?* NO

If hired will you be able to make a minimum of 10hrs on the server a week? Yes i can. i am a bit busy at times in real life. :)

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on Venture-Ville? I like to make sure the server stays clean. I will do my best to help others if i can. From what i have learned so far on this server.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I am kind and helpful. Will make sure the chat and players play fairly.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details, but do not include direct IPs or Names. YES I have! I been temp banned and muted on another server in 2012 and 2014. The mute. because of the way i type. i was muted for using to many dots in my sentences. I got tem banned. Because my nephew was on my computer and was mad at a player and abused my staff power. The third temp banned was a buddy that like a son to me abused my staff powers and did something to another player. I am responsible for whatever happens to my account. They are both grown up now. they dont play minecraft anymore.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything) I made a mistake by text messaging to the wrong family member. I have said some wrong words to family members and did not know it to one comes to correct me. We all make mistakes. we are human. without mistakes. then what are we? We learn from mistakes...... I was suppose to get off at this train station near the mall. I dosed off and missed the stop. Was fully awake when i noticed where I was. Had to make a call to my buddy's mom that i missed the train stop. I had to meet them in there town train station. Because We was suppose to go to Jersey Mike's Sub for lunch. They had to turn around and meet me at McDonald's for lunch instead. hahaha

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? basketball, bowling, cycling, stopmotion videos, do videos on social media apps.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? i was mainly a moderator on a server for a year and a half. i retired. Due to computer problems.

Give us 3 example of spamming:

• rrhfhdloswdnmcfhjdeijkdndjusdhjdnhj
  • (per line) hi... hi... hi... hi...
  • Iron for sale on /ah . . . (30 seconds later) iron for sale on /ah . . . (30 seconds later) iron for sale on /ah
If your friend was breaking a rule and you caught them, how would you proceed with punishment? I would ask why did you break that rule? If i see the evidence of wrong doing. Then I the punishment comes.

EXTRA..... I am in the Special Olympic here in the USA. I am an athlete in basketball and bowling. Carried the real 2002 Winter Game Olympic Torch in New York City. I ride and help in the Multple Sclerosis Society. I do MS bike tours in May and September since 1990. I have friends with Down Syndrome and cereberal palsy. I am blind and deaf. I do wear glasses and a hearing aid.

Last edited:
Really good application

+1

I know a guy who was in the snowboarding part of the paralympics, and I really admire every paralympian. So the fact that you we're a part of that is really cool!

Last edited: