welcome to VentureVille
Player Economy Complete quests! Choose a profession! Set up chest shops for other players to directly purchase from create a great balance for players to be the primary source of income. Private trades are also available for those who wish for a simple and fair trade system without relying on a player shop.
Furniture & Vehicles Interactive furniture allows players to have that feeling of unique rooms without the shoddy tape holding it together! But that isn't all you can sit yourself in. Ride in style with a variety of vehicles! Keep your engines full and touch the sky!
Rank Up As you climb that socio economic ladder to success you'll unlock more features and have a little more sway in what you want to do! The generic shop will also offer bigger (non economy breaking) loads of trade goods.
Unique Claim System Comfortably play alone or with friends! You're not forced to work together while watching your back, and you are not forced to live alone in a backpack. The world is your oyster, and you can now can play worry free!
Action Packed Battles This isn't a place where jitter-clicking is the way. Your enchantments are interactive and mindless swinging and panic won't save you! Activating abilities granted by enchantments requires a combination of left and right mouse clicks.
Tinkering System Delve the depths for valuable scrap and forgotten treasure. Scrolls with amazing power and amazing relics also populate the depths. Create amazing gear and make friend and foe alike jealous of your awesome gear.

Newsletter 1.3

By Josh Posted 4 comments
27 Aug

PENDING Exhilious777's application for Trainee

Oct 7, 2018

Minecraft Username: Exhilious777

Discord Username (ID):AngelOfWrath777#6372

Timezone: EST.

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? Yes.

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? Yes, Lightshot.

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? Yes.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? I can understand most french, and i can speak basic sentences as well.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Anywhere from 6-8 hours a day.

What is encouraging you to become a trainee on Venture-Ville? I have taken notice to how great this server is, as well as the friendly community, and i wish to help contribute to it as well.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I am a very open-minded person. I don't judge others, and although i'm a sensitive and caring person i do understand obedience and that if rules are broken there are consequences. I also love to give all of my help, in any way possible to others without a price.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details. No, i have not.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything)
A mistake i have made within the last year, is feeling so self-conscious of myself, and feeling as if i wasn't enough for anyone. I decided it doesnt matter what people think of me, and that it's okay if i am not perfect. I learned that life goes on no matter what.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? I like to draw, read, and play video games. I also write poetry and some short stories.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? On a different account i was a staff member to another server until the day they decided to shut it down.

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team? Just getting on the server as a staff member is enough to help motivate me to help others.

SCENARIO: "You come home from school/work and have a ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5-minute break before I start and get on Venture-Ville. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you?
I do online schooling, and its a self paced program. I complete my schoolwork during the day, and during my free time (waiting to be passed on quiz's or i logged enough time) i go on venture ville. I also go on at nighttime, all during my free time.

SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a trainee and you mute a well-known player. Their friends start spamming your discord or twitter, calling you a bad Helper and telling you to unmute them. What would you do?
First, before muting someone i would have made sure it was right of me to do it. Second, although the words would hurt me, and i didnt wish to make anyone upset i will have to deal with it by ignoring it. I would kindly ask them to stop if the continued, and explain that it had to be done and those are the rules.

If it had to be one of Winter, Autumn, Spring or Summer for the rest of time, which would you choose? Thats hard to choose because it could over all effect animals who survive and adapt to the climates. in all, i suppose i would choose spring.

The zombie apocalypse has come, you have one day to stock an underground bunker, what stuff do you get?
Food, survivors, and weapons. As long as basic necessities.

Oct 7, 2018
My apologies for such a late response, i went to bed early.
What would you like to know? I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have. :)

Jul 31, 2018
This is just my opinion, do not take it as an official response.
Your application needs improving, here are some suggestions I have to offer:
  1. Include as much detail as you can in your questions. Although some questions seem irrelevant they are there to allow the staff to get to know who you are. Explain your answers.
  2. Read over all your answer, ensuring that you have told the truth and there are no errors. The errors can represent you as lazy or not motivated to the job.
  3. Keep your application neat, a neat application is easy for the staff to read. Creating a great 'First Impression' of you.