Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Menu

Discord Server 0 members online
Latest News 08 Apr
Hello there!

You don't know me, but I guess that's what this is for right? So my name is Petrah AKA CraazyTurtle. I'm 28 years old and mother to a gorgeous daughter named Zelda that's four. I've been a gamer for like 10 years or so, so shout out to all the peeps that's in my generation and started as a toddler basically 'cause turtle's knows that ain't me!

So who am I, more than just a gamer and a mother? Well I really am crazy, I tend to not talk a lot in chat though. Especially if a lot of people are online and already having a conversation on there and I don't want to interrupt. 'Cause I'm such a weird one that I would feel rude y'know? If I started randomly talking about another subject when others are already talking. I know it's weird.. but hey we can't all be perfect now can we?

I love horror.... I literally hate how the word "love" doesn't even begin to cover it. I literally mean LOVE, like WORSHIP horror. If you don't believe me, well I have an entire separate Instagram account dedicated ONLY to everything horror. :love:

I don't even know what else to say. But if you see me in game, don't hesitate to say hello. But please don't get offended if I don't reply. Because if I don't reply it's only because I'm in my bubble and ain't paying attention to the chat. I tend to do that a lot *oooopsies* :eek:

So yeah...

Hejdå!