Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Menu

Discord Server 0 members online
Latest News 07 Jul

MamaBeau

Staff Member
Owner
Solutions:
> Move to Towny as a whole. We had a vote on this and decided today that we will be moving to Towny.
> Fix the shop prices, I checked it out in March just before MamaBeau came to be and the prices were the same: A markup + infinite sale makes no sense. This was changed. I significantly reduced the price of most everything we have in our store. I put a constant sale on as a marketing strategy to make it look like a deal. Ranks prices were lowered by hundreds.
> Seems that the only way of getting custom items is by the shop; Have a way in game to get them. You can earn custom items in crates - this was changed a few weeks ago, not sure if you saw the announcements.
> Entirely move #suggestions and #bug-reports to the forums. We've already announced that this is happening, however, things have come to a stand-still with development due to personal lives interfering, and lack of server donations.
> Make it so you can /rankup to unlock all of the perks which donators get. This is also been announced to happen, along with the addition of a rankup prestige system. We have cool things planned for in game ranking.
> Remove music bot: Yeah it's fun, but it's going to become a mess when/if the playerbase grows. In my experience, running large servers (200+ players) the music bot causes no issues what-so-ever and is actually more beneficial to have in a server. This is something we can revisit when our numbers get up.
> Remove tags as a whole, it's disgusting to look at in chat. Tags are a way to show off yourself, and set yourself apart from other players. I don't agree we need to remove tags, however we could move their spot as they appear when a member with a tag chats. I don't think removing donor features is the way to go here.

Last edited:

MamaBeau

Staff Member
Owner
@StickyKeys_
On some of those sites, advertisements cost $10k+ lately, on the biggest ad site the top slot has been going fo $25k and honestly if I had $25k I wouldn't be spending it on stuff like that.
We want to advertise, and I'm willing to spend money on it as well, first though, we have to fix the large bugs that have been holding us back for so long - which is happening this weekend.

MamaBeau

Staff Member
Owner
@Gun_Slinga

In my experience, adding more servers/game modes to a server that isn't currently successful (50+ players) isn't going to work. One of the main issues we have is no advertisement, and with low player count voting isn't helping us. To create other successful game modes we would need to first be successful at our main.

MamaBeau

Staff Member
Owner
Yes but the reason behind getting keep inv is mostly for pvp. Not everyone wants to lose their things. If they turned it off they might as well remove the perk entirely. And people most likely wouldn’t get refunded.
I don't agree with this, the main reason I would buy KeepInv is so if I die in the wild I don't loose all my things. Since I don't ever pvp xD

@StickyKeys_
On some of those sites, advertisements cost $10k+ lately, on the biggest ad site the top slot has been going fo $25k and honestly if I had $25k I wouldn't be spending it on stuff like that.
We want to advertise, and I'm willing to spend money on it as well, first though, we have to fix the large bugs that have been holding us back for so long - which is happening this weekend.
@StickyKeys_
Thats okay, mwah x