Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Menu

Discord Server 0 members online
Latest News 08 Apr

Minecraft Username: MeLusc

Discord Username (ID): Lusc#9109

Timezone: GMT+1

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? I do, using OBS.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? I speak English (my first language), German (also my first language), and a bit of French.

If hired will you be able to make a minimum of 10hrs on the server a week? 10 hours and more.

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on Venture-Ville? I really enjoy helping people and making sure Venture-Ville stays a fun place for everyone, even if it is just flying people back to their point of death or helping them by replanting crops. It may only take me five minutes, but it can save them a lot of time.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? Being an experienced player, playing actively since Map 1, I know all the commands, how the plug-ins work, and how the server in general works. If someone has a question about anything, I try to help them as good as I can.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details, but do not include direct IPs or Names. I was never banned or punished.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything) I probably discovered this server in September, and it became my favourite server quickly. Then school started again, together with all the exams. But instead of learning for them I would rather play on VV. My marks dropped soon. Luckily there were not really any consequences because I went from playing on VV, right when I come home, to finishing ALL my homework and study for at least an hour every day before playing on VV.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? I play soccer, drums, and if I have time for it, I like to go hiking with my friends and my dog. I would like to do more cooking, but I often do not have the time for it because I often get home late because of school.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? I was and still am SiC of Serenity. The town even once had 75 members which takes a lot of patience and was not always quite easy.

Give us 3 examples of spamming:
- Some message repeatedly in public chat
- Caps
- Paying someone money again and again

If your friend was breaking a rule and you caught them, how would you proceed with punishment? If they were doing anything against the rules, I would treat them like any other player and punish them as they deserve because there are rules for a reason, to keep Venture-Ville fun for everyone, not just for my friends.

Last edited:
A promising candidate. I never had any issue or saw any potential problem with Lusc in the past. Generally a very helpful person.

From what I see you appear to be capable with leadership but also capable at teamwork. You'll probably be an excellent addition. I don't really see a flaw to point out personality wise or application wise.

Disclaimer: Nanie is not a staff member and also totally does not have four hands.

Griggerzxo

Staff Member
Administrator
You were accepted once and immediately ruined it on your first day and tried to make up excuses. We do not need people like this on our team. That’s just my opinion, until you can once again prove yourself that you can be trusted to join the team. I don’t mean to offend, I’m just stating the truth of how I see things.

-1 (subject to change)