welcome to VentureVille
Player Economy Complete quests! Choose a profession! Set up chest shops for other players to directly purchase from create a great balance for players to be the primary source of income. Private trades are also available for those who wish for a simple and fair trade system without relying on a player shop.
Furniture & Vehicles Interactive furniture allows players to have that feeling of unique rooms without the shoddy tape holding it together! But that isn't all you can sit yourself in. Ride in style with a variety of vehicles! Keep your engines full and touch the sky!
Rank Up As you climb that socio economic ladder to success you'll unlock more features and have a little more sway in what you want to do! The generic shop will also offer bigger (non economy breaking) loads of trade goods.
Unique Claim System Comfortably play alone or with friends! You're not forced to work together while watching your back, and you are not forced to live alone in a backpack. The world is your oyster, and you can now can play worry free!
Action Packed Battles This isn't a place where jitter-clicking is the way. Your enchantments are interactive and mindless swinging and panic won't save you! Activating abilities granted by enchantments requires a combination of left and right mouse clicks.
Tinkering System Delve the depths for valuable scrap and forgotten treasure. Scrolls with amazing power and amazing relics also populate the depths. Create amazing gear and make friend and foe alike jealous of your awesome gear.

Newsletter 1.3

By Josh Posted 4 comments
27 Aug

Minecraft AMA

Cadara

Better Than Konman!
Staff member
Admin
Jul 27, 2018
A Lot of you have questions, Now there's a place to ask them.
This thread will hopefully serve as a place to keep your answers safe, and condensed.
Ask the staff team anything (about the server) and hopefully let us shed some light on subjects that are confusing you right now.
Please read the current questions before posting your own to avoid duplicate answers and as always Enjoy you stay :)

So far we know:

McMMO WILL be reset.
Spawners WILL be reset.
Chests WILL be reset.
Keys WILL be reset.
Player Vaults WILL be reset.
Enderchests WILL be reset.
Town Banks WILL be reset.
Crate Keys WILL be reset.
Homes WILL be reset.
Quests WILL be reset.
Ranks WILL be reset.
Jobs WILL be reset.
Heads WILL be reset.
Valuable blocks (Gold, Diamond, Emerald etc blocks) WILL be reset.

Perks from Rankups (Fly from rank X) WILL be reset.
All resource worlds (end and nether included) WILL be reset.

Cosmetics WILL NOT be reset.
Builds WILL NOT be reset.
Towns/Kingdoms WILL NOT be reset.
Perks From Token shop WILL NOT be reset.
Perks from killing Bosses WILL NOT be reset.
Paid Ranks & Perks WILL NOT be reset.
Tags WILL NOT be reset.
Tokens WILL NOT be reset.

Any key purchases from the Donation store made AFTER Nov 1st Will be restored.
Every town will get 1 week tax free after reset.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 18, 2018
I have many .-. So please bare with me.
1) Will our McMMO levels reset?
2) What can happen if someone KEEPS KILLING YOUR POOR ANIMALS THAT YOU HAVE SPENT THOUSANDS ON?! (Sorry very triggered on that >-< Rip M-Cows)
3) What is exactly gonna change the most?
4) Will it reset anything of ours? Like if we have Spawners or Vehicles?
5) Will we somehow maybe be like rewarded because of us loosing a lot if we loose the spawners and such?
(I might get more questions later but for now this is what I am ending with) :3 Thanks for reading!

Cadara

Better Than Konman!
Staff member
Admin
Jul 27, 2018
1 - Your McMMO levels will be reset, yes.
2 - Animal pillaging is classed as grief. If we can find absolute evidence of the culprit it will be treated as any other grief would be.
3 - Hopefully the economy will change the most. If all goes to plan, making money will not relay solely on afking next to grinders for long periods of time.
4 - (this answer will be a long one) Think of this as a complete reset. You log on to a new server and you have nothing in your inventory, no money and no kits. The only difference for you is that your house will still be there. Your towns will still be there, although your towns bank will be empty. to compensate, you get a full week tax free to help build up your money again.
5 - the economy reset will make the server fun again, that in itself is a big reward. Other than that i do not know.

Sep 5, 2018
1) What if a week isn't long enough to get money for the town? My town's daily upkeep is 150k.
2) Will our tags be reset? If so will we get a refund?
3) Will we get a refund for the crate keys bought? I don't want to lose that money due to a reset.
4) We lose everything in ec and pv?
5) Will homes be reset?
6) Will quests be reset?
Okay I'm done ;P

Sep 26, 2018
1) What if a week isn't long enough to get money for the town? My town's daily upkeep is 150k.
2) Will our tags be reset? If so will we get a refund?
3) Will we get a refund for the crate keys bought? I don't want to lose that money due to a reset.
4) We lose everything in ec and pv?
5) Will homes be reset?
6) Will quests be reset?
Okay I'm done ;P
150k... O.O <-- my face rn

Cadara

Better Than Konman!
Staff member
Admin
Jul 27, 2018
CrayCray

1 - with the way the economy will be set it is likely that your taxes will have decreased or that you will definitly be able to acheive that amount of money in a week. I am not in charge of the economy but i know that the staff members in charge will have already considered that.
2 - Your Tags and ranks/perks will stay the same.
3 - If you buy a key AFTER Nov 1st it will be reset but you will be refunded, if it was bought before that date you will not be refunded for it.
4 - Yes (see above)
5 - yes they will, i believe.
6 - Yes they will too along with your in game rank (the I to X rank) as new quests and quest rewards are being worked on.

Cadara

Better Than Konman!
Staff member
Admin
Jul 27, 2018
HOPEFULLY we can find something fun and lucrative for the players. Its not set in stone but is likely to be quests and jobs that give you the best money after the reset.

Sep 26, 2018
Hong Kong
1. Will our job level reset as well?
2. Will jobs be more effective on earning money than what they are right now?
3. Will dungeons and conquests make the return?
4. (just to make sure) If we buy ranks now, we will get replacement stuff / refund after the reset right?
5. Will our owned cosmetics stays?
6. shh can i keep cad's head :p

Told by Conrad (on Discord):
If you get mob cap from clearing all quests and killed hades, you will keep the mob cap.

ty cad for the AMA

Cadara

Better Than Konman!
Staff member
Admin
Jul 27, 2018
1 - I can only assume that it will be reset but im not 100% sure. Though it is more likely to be reset that not.
2 - Hopefully jobs will improve their income, it will definitely improve if they are chosen to be one of the main money sources.
3 - As far as those plugins go i have no idea. Its ultimately up to Conrad. Let me check up on that for you.
4 - Your Ranks will not be effected no matter how or when they are purchased.
5 - Good question another one that i assume is a no but i will look into it for you.

6 - if it isn't in the crates after the reset, the first perk i will save up for will be the /head command for you i promise ;)

ConradHD

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Apr 5, 2018
New Zealand
1. Will our job level reset as well?
2. Will jobs be more effective on earning money than what they are right now?
3. Will dungeons and conquests make the return?
4. (just to make sure) If we buy ranks now, we will get replacement stuff / refund after the reset right?
5. Will our owned cosmetics stays?
6. shh can i keep cad's head :p

Told by Conrad (on Discord):
If you get mob cap from clearing all quests and killed hades, you will keep the mob cap.

ty cad for the AMA
Yes to all of those apart from the head :)

Nov 10, 2018
Are halloween crate purchases really not being compensated? Feels like a scam to sell halloween keys then like 9 days after halloween announce a reset saying key purchases wont be reimbursed in any manner.