Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Menu

Discord Server 0 members online
Latest News 08 Apr

Miss_Grey

Staff Member
Helper

Minecraft Username: Miss_Grey

Discord Username (ID): MissGrey#4129

Timezone: Pacific

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?* Yes

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?* No, only English

If hired will you be able to make a minimum of 10hrs on the server a week? Absolutely

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on Venture-Ville? I enjoy being able to help people, and help the server

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I am responsible and friendly. I work well with others, and I am very respectful

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details, but do not include direct IPs or Names. I have never received punishment of any kind on a server

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything)
My biggest recent mistake was failing one of my classes. It prevented me from graduation. I put off my graduation and enrolled in the class to retake it as soon as I could. I learned that I need to go through with my obligations and not procrastinate.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
I enjoy painting, and playing music. I am a musician so I play in bands occasionally.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
I was a moderator on a server for 2 years, about 3-4 years ago. I also used to be the leader of a student council

Give us 3 example of spamming:
  • Excessive use of caps
  • Repeatedly sending the same message
  • sending an excessive amount of messages
(spamming can be in public chat, private chat, town chat, and party chat)

If your friend was breaking a rule and you caught them, how would you proceed with punishment?
If I caught a friend of mine breaking the rules, I would tell them what the rules they broke it, and would give them the same punishment as anyone who breaks the rule. There is no special treatment to any of the players, whether or not we are friends.