Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Menu

Discord Server 0 members online
Latest News 07 Jul
Staff Application Format:

Please Copy and Paste the following format onto a new thread answering all questions truly and to the best of your knowledge.
When creating a thread for a Staff Application please make your title "Player Name's Staff Application"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft Username: Quiezlnarf

Discord Username (ID): Quiezlnarf #5642

Timezone: MTN

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? yes

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? No

If hired will you be able to make a minimum of 10hrs on the server a week? Mostly on weekends

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on Venture-Ville? I want to help the server grow.

Why should we choose you over other applicants with age brings wisdom, I have nothing to gain or lose by being staff on VV.,

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No, Sorry to disappoint.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? Receiving an item using the wrong bar code. I learned always double check the delivery address, and touch screens suck ass for typing in shit.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? Gardening, my Kama is my best tool.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? Once for a few months on ShadowRaze, RIP that server.

Give us 3 example of spamming:
  • FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
  • FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

• FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

• FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

• FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
  • FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

• FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

• FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

If your friend was breaking a rule and you caught them, how would you proceed with punishment? You do the crime you do the time, friend or foe. We all pay for our mistakes.