Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Menu

Discord Server 0 members online
Latest News 07 Jul
1) What is your in-game name? Mirimuri
2) Is this a website or server suggestion? Server
3) What is the suggestion?
Make A skyblock / township Gamemode. It would be township on sky islands. Ts mats would be used to upgrade the island size.
4) How will the suggestion impact the server positively?
More Players would play the servers as also Sky block players would join the server
5) Should this be a donator feature?
no
6) What downsides could there be? The Township gamemode could get unpopular.

Cadara

Staff Member
Head-Admin
We are not at a point where we could implement something like this as it would be a big undertaking, However i must say the idea of something like this in the future excites me :) great idea

1) What is your in-game name? Mirimuri
2) Is this a website or server suggestion? Server
3) What is the suggestion? Make A skyblock / township Gamemode. It would be township on sky islands. Ts mats would be used to upgrade the island size.
4) How will the suggestion impact the server positively? More Players would play the servers as also Sky block players would join the server
5) Should this be a donator feature? no
6) What downsides could there be? The Township gamemode could get unpopular.
Out of curiosity how would the township mats actually get collected considering you can't venture to other biomes in skyblock?

Cadara

Staff Member
Head-Admin
Out of curiosity how would the township mats actually get collected considering you can't venture to other biomes in skyblock?
There is usually a way to earn the ability to switch your biome. I assumed it would be linked to quests? Would take a lot of planning to impliment a new game mode but i see the appeal of skyblock towns rather than individually owned Islands.

There is usually a way to earn the ability to switch your biome. I assumed it would be linked to quests? Would take a lot of planning to impliment a new game mode but i see the appeal of skyblock towns rather than individually owned Islands.
maybe when say chopping a tree you have like an 8% chance of getting a material and when you upgrade your island, it would load a chunk thats a whole different biome. In that biome say the jungle you'll have a higher chance of getting hay-bales, so on so forth.