welcome to VentureVille
Player Economy Complete quests! Choose a profession! Set up chest shops for other players to directly purchase from create a great balance for players to be the primary source of income. Private trades are also available for those who wish for a simple and fair trade system without relying on a player shop.
Furniture & Vehicles Interactive furniture allows players to have that feeling of unique rooms without the shoddy tape holding it together! But that isn't all you can sit yourself in. Ride in style with a variety of vehicles! Keep your engines full and touch the sky!
Rank Up As you climb that socio economic ladder to success you'll unlock more features and have a little more sway in what you want to do! The generic shop will also offer bigger (non economy breaking) loads of trade goods.
Unique Claim System Comfortably play alone or with friends! You're not forced to work together while watching your back, and you are not forced to live alone in a backpack. The world is your oyster, and you can now can play worry free!
Action Packed Battles This isn't a place where jitter-clicking is the way. Your enchantments are interactive and mindless swinging and panic won't save you! Activating abilities granted by enchantments requires a combination of left and right mouse clicks.
Tinkering System Delve the depths for valuable scrap and forgotten treasure. Scrolls with amazing power and amazing relics also populate the depths. Create amazing gear and make friend and foe alike jealous of your awesome gear.

Venture-Ville Revamp

By ConradHD Posted 2 comments
01 Dec

READ Newsletter 1.3

Josh

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Apr 5, 2018
Newsletter 1.3

Hey everyone!

It's been an absolutely insane summer, we couldn’t have asked for a greater launch! The management team appreciates everyone who has given us a shot and stuck around since beta release. Conrad and I shaped what we thought the perfect survival experience would be, and we sure have succeeded for the most part! Of course, it wasn’t a smooth road to get there; we are far from perfect and have had our fair number of challenges.

There's only more to come for Venture Ville, and one day we hope to topple the charts. We managed to hit 138 concurrent players today and we couldn’t be more thrilled! With school starting up again we wish everyone a great year and hope to help you through the grind!

Wiki

We’re adding a wiki! A wiki is typically a page that is editable by anyone. However, Venture-Ville’s wiki can only be edited by staff members. Don’t worry though, a forum will be available to submit any changes you wish to be made to our wiki.

What can I find in the Wiki?
  • Tables
  • Server & Feature Information
  • Photos & Videos
  • All sorts of guides & how-to’s
  • And so much more!

Well, what are you waiting for? View our wiki HERE!

Dungeons

The dungeon update is something we’ve been working closely on. Venture through a custom map, fight mobs and receive unique rewards used for Township Upgrades.

Find out more about our upcoming dungeon update HERE!

Last edited:

sapiogirl

Aug 26, 2018
I am really glad to see there will be a wiki for commands and such. There’s a lot to navigate as a new player. While I’d love to stick around, I also don’t like asking a million questions a day.

Cadara

Better Than Konman!
Staff member
Admin
Jul 27, 2018
I am really glad to see there will be a wiki for commands and such. There’s a lot to navigate as a new player. While I’d love to stick around, I also don’t like asking a million questions a day.
But answering queries is what we are here for x