welcome to VentureVille
Player Economy Complete quests! Choose a profession! Set up chest shops for other players to directly purchase from create a great balance for players to be the primary source of income. Private trades are also available for those who wish for a simple and fair trade system without relying on a player shop.
Furniture & Vehicles Interactive furniture allows players to have that feeling of unique rooms without the shoddy tape holding it together! But that isn't all you can sit yourself in. Ride in style with a variety of vehicles! Keep your engines full and touch the sky!
Rank Up As you climb that socio economic ladder to success you'll unlock more features and have a little more sway in what you want to do! The generic shop will also offer bigger (non economy breaking) loads of trade goods.
Unique Claim System Comfortably play alone or with friends! You're not forced to work together while watching your back, and you are not forced to live alone in a backpack. The world is your oyster, and you can now can play worry free!
Action Packed Battles This isn't a place where jitter-clicking is the way. Your enchantments are interactive and mindless swinging and panic won't save you! Activating abilities granted by enchantments requires a combination of left and right mouse clicks.
Tinkering System Delve the depths for valuable scrap and forgotten treasure. Scrolls with amazing power and amazing relics also populate the depths. Create amazing gear and make friend and foe alike jealous of your awesome gear.

The future of Venture-Ville!

By SirKillian Posted 6 comments
29 Jan

DENIED Quinten0105 Staff Application

Jan 12, 2019

ign
quinten0105

Discord Username (ID):
quinten0105#4564

Timezone:
europe now it is 11:16

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone?
Yes but i dont have a good mic

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur?
no but i can just take minecraft scrrenshots

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?
yes with obs studio

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
yes my homeland is netherlands but i can speak english

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
i will be online as much as i can but dont know how long couse mayby i need to go to school in the weekends not and mayby need to go to the mall

What is encouraging you to become a trainee on Venture-Ville?
the comunity is friendly and i like to help peeps im a nice person and want to help vv

Why should we choose you over other applicants?
i have experience of minecraft and if any probs i want to help im also very active

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
i have been banned on this server but i regret my actions of griefing so i just want to work for the good to make it up

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything)
hmmmmmm i dident make any mistakes last year

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
outside minecraft... i enyoy to help peeps im so good at scool that i get to help others and i play guitar

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
no but i want to start learning mayby a mod can help me learn or something

SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a trainee and you mute a well-known player. Their friends start spamming your discord or twitter, calling you a bad Helper and telling you to unmute them. What would you do?
ignore them and none of my friends play minecraft but if it spams discord i will ask staff to mute them

If it had to be one of Winter, Autumn, Spring or Summer for the rest of time, which would you choose?
sumer i love summer. 1 couse i have free time to play as trainee (if i get accepted) and its warm and bbq!

The zombie apocalypse has come, you have one day to stock an underground bunker, what stuff do you get?
my friends entertainment and water and food so i can survive

Cadara

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2018
Im sorry Quinten but given your recent ban and the fact that you must be 13 to become staff i must deny this application. Definitely try again in a few years though ;)