Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Menu

Discord Server 0 members online
Latest News 08 Apr
Howdy! My name is Terry, you're more than welcome to call me that or just simply Red. I've been playing minecraft on and off for roughly 7 years, it's really been my go-to game for as long as I've been able to get my hands on a computer. Outside of my gaming obsession, I'm currently a senior in high school, and I'm very involved my my school's FFA Chapter. I'm big into power-lifting, and outdoor activities such as hunting, fishing, and riding horses. I've grown up on a Angus Cattle farm, and I've enjoyed every second of it. If you have any questions regarding that, or any questions in general, I'd be glad to answer them.

Howdy! My name is Terry, you're more than welcome to call me that or just simply Red. I've been playing minecraft on and off for roughly 7 years, it's really been my go-to game for as long as I've been able to get my hands on a computer. Outside of my gaming obsession, I'm currently a senior in high school, and I'm very involved my my school's FFA Chapter. I'm big into power-lifting, and outdoor activities such as hunting, fishing, and riding horses. I've grown up on a Angus Cattle farm, and I've enjoyed every second of it. If you have any questions regarding that, or any questions in general, I'd be glad to answer them.
How much have you lifted mate

How much have you lifted mate
I bench-press 305lbs, squat 430lbs, and I trap-bar dead-lift 450lbs. I'm trying to get my dead-lift up, I'm not too satisfied with it since it's so close to how much I squat. I got into power lifting whilst playing football, actually got myself a state championship ring, if you'd like to see it I'd be more than willing to send a picture of discord :)

I bench-press 305lbs, squat 430lbs, and I trap-bar dead-lift 450lbs. I'm trying to get my dead-lift up, I'm not too satisfied with it since it's so close to how much I squat. I got into power lifting whilst playing football, actually got myself a state championship ring, if you'd like to see it I'd be more than willing to send a picture of discord :)
you tank