welcome to VentureVille
Player Economy Complete quests! Choose a profession! Set up chest shops for other players to directly purchase from create a great balance for players to be the primary source of income. Private trades are also available for those who wish for a simple and fair trade system without relying on a player shop.
Furniture & Vehicles Interactive furniture allows players to have that feeling of unique rooms without the shoddy tape holding it together! But that isn't all you can sit yourself in. Ride in style with a variety of vehicles! Keep your engines full and touch the sky!
Rank Up As you climb that socio economic ladder to success you'll unlock more features and have a little more sway in what you want to do! The generic shop will also offer bigger (non economy breaking) loads of trade goods.
Unique Claim System Comfortably play alone or with friends! You're not forced to work together while watching your back, and you are not forced to live alone in a backpack. The world is your oyster, and you can now can play worry free!
Action Packed Battles This isn't a place where jitter-clicking is the way. Your enchantments are interactive and mindless swinging and panic won't save you! Activating abilities granted by enchantments requires a combination of left and right mouse clicks.
Tinkering System Delve the depths for valuable scrap and forgotten treasure. Scrolls with amazing power and amazing relics also populate the depths. Create amazing gear and make friend and foe alike jealous of your awesome gear.

The future of Venture-Ville!

By SirKillian Posted 7 comments
29 Jan

redrum64's Intro

Sep 5, 2018
HELLO!

I'm 21 now :)

My minecraft username is redrum64, many of y'all will believe I got that from the movie "The Shining". Incorrect, I actually made that name before I knew that movie exsisted, and the reason I added the 64 at the end is because all stacks are made up of 64. "" Fun Fact - redrum is murder spelled backwards be wary! ""

My non-virtual name is Joshua, but most call me Josh, and I prefer anyone who decides to call me by my real name calls me "Josh" as well.

I was adopted from my biological mother at the age of 2. Tho many might think I lived a rough life because of that, I would say you're very wrong! My adoptive parents where actually known as my Aunt and my Uncle, They were very loving and kind to me. I was told I cought on pretty fast and began to love them like I would any close family at that age. 17 years passes, I am 18 at this point, still in High School. My adoptive parents have been going through some rought patches for some time at this point, They decide to get devorced, Which i completely agree with, my father was no good for my mom. He had and probably still has no drive. Now my mom has an amazing boyfriend which I hope she gets married to one day. And at this point once everything is said And done, I am 21.
"" Fun Fact - Today Is my birthday(21)! ""

I figured I would give a general overview of my life for an intro. Besides, I do plan on staying on this server for as long as it is open. Perhaps one day soon persuing a position amongst the staff team. I have much experience in the field. Anyway, Happy crafting VentureVille Family :)

Apr 24, 2018
Wow well hello Josh thanks for the intro, and I didn't not know that redrum was murder spelt backwards I thought it must have been a new drink out like you get a black rum and I like a white rum :) hehe. Hope you enjoyed your 21st bday and see you on the server !!!