Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Menu

Discord Server 0 members online
Latest News 08 Apr
Hey There, I'm D4rkefyr3 or Danny, whichever is easier, probably Danny and I'm 21 from the UK. Anyway I recently joined Venture looking for a new start on a new server, I've only been here for a few days and I already feel at home. I was warmly welcomed into the server, and shown the ropes by Linco. What a guy.

I'm usually on most days throughout the day and long into my nights, I can't build modern builds at all and usually stick to the medieval side of things. I hope to see you around on the server and if you have any questions for me, fire away I don't mind them :D

Hey Danny, thanks for choosing The Edge to start your time on Ventureville you have fitted in our community nicely, not sure if you scared Linc off with your donor kebabs haha he didnt fancy on being a donor for your meal. Cya round town soon xx

Hey Danny, thanks for choosing The Edge to start your time on Ventureville you have fitted in our community nicely, not sure if you scared Linc off with your donor kebabs haha he didnt fancy on being a donor for your meal. Cya round town soon xx
Oh you will and my donor kebabs are amazing lmao xx