Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Menu

Discord Server 0 members online
Latest News 08 Apr

Minecraft Username: ZaddyCray

Discord Username (ID): ZaddyCray#2704

Timezone: EST

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?* Yes

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?* No

If hired will you be able to make a minimum of 10hrs on the server a week? Yes, I can be on a minimum of about 20-24 hours a week actually. {6-7 hours during the weekdays and nearly all day (10-12+ hours, I have no life.) during the weekends.}

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on Venture-Ville? I already try to be helpful and would like to be apart of the staff community to allow me to further help the players of Venture Ville.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I try to be as helpful as possible and contribute to the community when I can.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details, but do not include direct IPs or Names.Yes, I was banned on VV but was unbanned about an hour later. I was banned for advertising and haven't advertised since. I discourage advertising and report people for doing so.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything) I tend to lash out a lot due to pent up anger and stress. I've learned to not get angry as easy and calm myself down. If I do get worked up I try my hardest not to be extremely rude, but sometimes its hard.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? Outside of Minecraft, I like to do/make art, I am in bookclub at school, and I am also in a game club at my school.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? Yes and no, I have once owned a server but it shut down due to it being reset and shut down. Other than that, no.

Give us 3 example of spamming:
  • HeyHeyHeyHeyHeyHey (Word Spam constantly)
  • skskskskskskskkskskskskskskskskskksk (Character spam)
  • uFHPUIHFIUNPIOUhoihjohjoihgflfhgiowrnhgowrujgisdjilsih (Keyboard smashing) etc....
If your friend was breaking a rule and you caught them, how would you proceed with punishment? I would gather the evidence that they broke a rule and punish them according to what they did. I wouldn't let my relationship stop me from punishing someone for what is right or wrong.

(This is a new account so I don't have many posts but I think I have at least ten. I hope I do. I also have been on the server for 10 days.)

Last edited:
From the limited interaction I've had with you I can say the following:

You type pretty fast. You aren't lightning but you are pretty capable. This suggests you're good with computer and possibly use them on a constant basis.
You seem to be generally kind to people. This is a good thing for morale for everyone!
You build big things. I warped to your town and noticed your super huge banner and cool stuff all around. You're creative and expressive, which are both powerful forms of expression.

From this application:
I want to take a moment to point out the fact you explained you lash out due to pent up anger and stress. You have many creative and expressive things on this application, so I don't think this is a bad thing. You're probably someone who takes in a lot of information and thinks a lot, feels a lot. I believe that to be a sign of empathy. You're probably also kind to animals and read their expression and body language. You probably can't easily shake frustration because there's nothing wrong with being upset at whatever it was that is upsetting you. I believe that to be a sign you're true to your feelings and intuition.

As long as you had some good companionship to help you keep your own morale up (as that is probably the 'weakpoint' here in this situation) you should do wonderfully. If you are picked as staff and begin to feel overwhelmed, please don't hesitate to talk to someone about whatever's on your mind. Even if it isn't to vent about what's eating you and just to be a nerd about something interesting for a moment.

I think you're a good candidate as you can probably trust your instincts and intuition on things with a fairly high degree of accuracy - in such a manner as I have written this post, for example.

There is nothing wrong in following the flow of your heart and feelings, and nothing wrong with understanding that there are many things in the world that cause needless frustration and anger. But there is everything wrong about believing you face that alone. People with good hearts like that don't get to choose to be alone - they just get to choose to not notice the companions they have gathered in their journey.

Disclaimer: Nanie is not a staff member and this should not be taken as a staff response. Also, if you ever feel like you want to talk Nanie can be reached at Nanie#7594 on Discord.

From the limited interaction I've had with you I can say the following:

You type pretty fast. You aren't lightning but you are pretty capable. This suggests you're good with computer and possibly use them on a constant basis.
You seem to be generally kind to people. This is a good thing for morale for everyone!
You build big things. I warped to your town and noticed your super huge banner and cool stuff all around. You're creative and expressive, which are both powerful forms of expression.

From this application:
I want to take a moment to point out the fact you explained you lash out due to pent up anger and stress. You have many creative and expressive things on this application, so I don't think this is a bad thing. You're probably someone who takes in a lot of information and thinks a lot, feels a lot. I believe that to be a sign of empathy. You're probably also kind to animals and read their expression and body language. You probably can't easily shake frustration because there's nothing wrong with being upset at whatever it was that is upsetting you. I believe that to be a sign you're true to your feelings and intuition.

As long as you had some good companionship to help you keep your own morale up (as that is probably the 'weakpoint' here in this situation) you should do wonderfully. If you are picked as staff and begin to feel overwhelmed, please don't hesitate to talk to someone about whatever's on your mind. Even if it isn't to vent about what's eating you and just to be a nerd about something interesting for a moment.

I think you're a good candidate as you can probably trust your instincts and intuition on things with a fairly high degree of accuracy - in such a manner as I have written this post, for example.

There is nothing wrong in following the flow of your heart and feelings, and nothing wrong with understanding that there are many things in the world that cause needless frustration and anger. But there is everything wrong about believing you face that alone. People with good hearts like that don't get to choose to be alone - they just get to choose to not notice the companions they have gathered in their journey.

Disclaimer: Nanie is not a staff member and this should not be taken as a staff response. Also, if you ever feel like you want to talk Nanie can be reached at Nanie#7594 on Discord.
Thanks! :D I do try to be as kind as possible and I do use computers A LOT and I do also love animals.

I really think that Zaddy would make a great member of the team if she was to become a helper or even a mod (who knows). I'm personally not on the team (yet ;) ) but I've spoken with her many times and she posses many of the leadership attributes and I personally think that she would not abuse her power and would enforce rules sternly and strictly. Best of luck Zaddy Hope you make it! ~ TFR

My muscles are so supremely sculpted and refined that some people speculate that I am not actually real, but that I am simply a mirage; they believe that the aesthetic fairy sprinkles aesthetic dust on a few lucky souls, and for 1 millisecond they see the unimaginable dream of aesthetics: ME.

Griggerzxo

Staff Member
Administrator
My muscles are so supremely sculpted and refined that some people speculate that I am not actually real, but that I am simply a mirage; they believe that the aesthetic fairy sprinkles aesthetic dust on a few lucky souls, and for 1 millisecond they see the unimaginable dream of aesthetics: ME.
Can we keep staff application comments related to the staff applications? Thank you.