Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Menu

Discord Server 0 members online
Latest News 07 Jul

Minecraft Username:
- TheBlueComet

Discord Username (ID):
- TheBlueComet ✯ #7306

Timezone:
- Eastern Standard Time (EST) USA

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?
- No, my computer cant handle recording

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?*
- Yes I am multilingual, Spanish, but only with simple words.

If hired will you be able to make a minimum of 10hrs on the server a week?
- Yes I am able to reach 10 hours of playtime a week on the server.

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on Venture-Ville?
- I am currently a Builder for VV and I want to contribute more to the community than just build for our server. I want to grow with this server and see it thrive. I have made many friends already and can’t wait to make more!!

Why should we choose you over other applicants?
- I should be chosen over other applicants because I can bring five main things to the server. I also will continue to do so for as long as I can.
1.)Courtesy - I try to treat everyone fairly, show kindness to them and give all I can back then what I get handed to me.

2.)Professionalism - I find it important to be professional, though sometimes it can be hard for me with my ADHD and OCD, but I don't let that interfere with what I need to accomplish.

3.)Respect - I think this is the most important thing that any staff member can bring to a server. I live by the golden rule- Treat others how YOU want to be treated, with respect.

4.)Cheerful & Interactive - I enjoy having fun with the community making people laugh and have a good time, even when things get stressful, I can always find something to bring me to a smile and continue through the hard times.

5.)Scout Oath and Law - I will always live by the Scout oath and Law at all times, I feel it's my job to be Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean and Reverent.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details, but do not include direct IPs or Names.
- No, I have never been banned or punished on any server.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything)
- When I was a Health and Safety Member for a camp my task was to go around making sure everyone is drinking water and not overheating. I had a habit of staying over the time talking when I should of been checking on others An Advisor told me I should be doing my job and talk less about other things and focus on my duties and talk with them later. I learned that you shouldn't be over talkative when your doing your tasks.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
- I do have other hobbies and activities outside of minecraft! I am a part of a few clubs and organisations off of minecraft, a few of them being;
1.) Academy of Model Aeronautics (Airplanes). In this group I get to fly all sorts of model airplanes, helicopters, drones, and sometimes-cars and trucks! With this group we get access to places that wouldn't be open for the general public, such as: Private Airports and the ability to use our airplanes or drones at events that you normally wouldn't be able to. Why I’m in this club: I am in this club because it's a great learning experience! Many people come out to fly model airplanes all together and or watch the fun!

2.) Boy Scouts of America (Scouts BSA). In scouting there are so many opportunities and things you can do! I am currently a Life Scout, working towards my Eagle, which is the highest honor and rank a scout can earn! I have earned other awards such as my Arrow of Light (The highest award you can earn in Cub Scouting), Den Chief Service Award, God and Life Medal, and recently my troop has earned the Platinum Journey to Excellence Award!! What we do as scouts we go camping, outings, such as going to tour an airport, see hockey games, and most importantly, help the community. There are over 135 different merit badges to choose from and 13 are required for Eagle Scout. I’m a scout because I want to try to be the best I can be to make a cheerful impact on everyone's life and learn how to be prepared for anything.

3.) Exploring - (Deputy Sheriff Explorer). In the exploring program, you get to take on the roles and learn how to start on your chosen career path, in my case, a Police Officer. Currently this is a new program starting in my county and won't officially start up until fall. But what Police Explorers do they learn how to clear buildings in case of armed subjects and everything else like traffic stops, how to use and learn the 10 codes and much more!

I also have a few hobbies, and they are:

1.)Model Railroading. I find model railroading fun, when you don't take this too seriously, I like to play around and constantly change my layout and try new things. I model in HO Scale. With that a lot of places, like events or museums, run HO trains so if i’m lucky and happen to bring my engines, they will let me run my train on there track!

2.)Police Patch Collecting. I currently only have three patches, but it's a start! I really want to get one from each state, preferably each state police/ highway patrol! I have my county sheriff, bedford pd and one I’m not really sure, I think its Navy Police.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
- I do have server leadership experience! I have been able to to work my way to Admin and Manager on servers. As an Admin and Manager I have learned what it means and takes to be a good staff member and run a server! I have learned some backend development stuff as well!

Give us 3 example of spamming:
1.) Repetitive Spam (Saying 3-4 or more words or sentences under a period of 2-4 seconds)
2.) Flooding Chat (Saying nonsense words or numbers and using multiple letters in chat. Example: "HiiHowwAreeYouu???")
3.) Command Spam (Abusing commands such as /afk /me or /tpa repetitively)

If your friend was breaking a rule and you caught them, how would you proceed with punishment?
- I would treat punishments the same way for them just as I would any other player. I follow the punishment guidelines for the server to keep everything fair and honest.