Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Menu

Discord Server 0 members online
Latest News 15 Jun

PENDING Stwawbwewwy’s Staff Application

Minecraft Username: stwawbwewwy

Discord Username (ID): stwawbwewwy#1398

Timezone: EST

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?* Yes, but it lags my computer. I could use my phone if really needed.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?* No, but I’m trying to learn Spanish.

If hired will you be able to make a minimum of 10hrs on the server a week? Yes, it is summer so I can be on the server basically all day. 6-10 hours a day or more.

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on Venture-Ville? I already try to be helpful and would like to be apart of the staff community to allow me to further help the players of Venture Ville.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I try to be as helpful as possible and contribute to the community when I can.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details, but do not include direct IPs or Names.Yes, I was banned on VV but was unbanned about an hour later. I was banned for advertising and haven't advertised since. I discourage advertising and report people for doing so.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything) I tend to over think things and always ruin relationships I have with people so I stopped over thinking and learned to trust people.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? Outside of Minecraft, I like to draw and do art, read, play card games, etc.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? I have no Minecraft moderation but I’m normally chosen as a leader in school.

Give us 3 example of spamming:
* HeyHeyHeyHeyHeyHey (Word Spam constantly)
* skskskskskskskkskskskskskskskskskksk (Character spam)
* uFHPUIHFIUNPIOUhoihjohjoihgflfhgiowrnhgowrujgisdjilsih (Keyboard smashing) etc....

If your friend was breaking a rule and you caught them, how would you proceed with punishment? I would gather the evidence that they broke a rule and punish them according to what they did. I wouldn't let my relationship stop me from punishing someone for what is right or wrong.

(I hope I have the required amount or posts. I don’t know if that means threads or messages.)

Last edited: