welcome to VentureVille
Player Economy Complete quests! Choose a profession! Set up chest shops for other players to directly purchase from create a great balance for players to be the primary source of income. Private trades are also available for those who wish for a simple and fair trade system without relying on a player shop.
Furniture & Vehicles Interactive furniture allows players to have that feeling of unique rooms without the shoddy tape holding it together! But that isn't all you can sit yourself in. Ride in style with a variety of vehicles! Keep your engines full and touch the sky!
Rank Up As you climb that socio economic ladder to success you'll unlock more features and have a little more sway in what you want to do! The generic shop will also offer bigger (non economy breaking) loads of trade goods.
Unique Claim System Comfortably play alone or with friends! You're not forced to work together while watching your back, and you are not forced to live alone in a backpack. The world is your oyster, and you can now can play worry free!
Action Packed Battles This isn't a place where jitter-clicking is the way. Your enchantments are interactive and mindless swinging and panic won't save you! Activating abilities granted by enchantments requires a combination of left and right mouse clicks.
Tinkering System Delve the depths for valuable scrap and forgotten treasure. Scrolls with amazing power and amazing relics also populate the depths. Create amazing gear and make friend and foe alike jealous of your awesome gear.

The future of Venture-Ville!

By SirKillian Posted 7 comments
29 Jan

The future of Venture-Ville!

SirKillian

Owner
Staff member
Jan 29, 2019
Belgium
Hello Everyone,

As you might have noticed, Conrad stepped down from his ownership position today. I was given the opportunity to take over and make sure the server will still be maintained and therefore, not close down. Now, you might be wondering, "who is this dude?" and well, let me introduce myself.

My name is Killian (big surprise ikr...) and I'm 23 years old living in Belgium. I've been involved with maintaining/running Minecraft servers for many years now and I guess you could say my specialty is Survival Minecraft. I believe I'm well taught about how all of this works and I strongly believe that I'll have no problems adjusting myself to make sure your favorite server will get back to its prime.
I'm happy to be able to continue what was created and I'll do my very best to make sure everyone is happy with this change. I plan on fixing existing bugs and adding new content overtime. However, I'm not going to make major changes for the first few weeks because I don't think that would be the right thing to do. I'll be focusing on getting to know the community first.

As of right now Conrad will still be on-board to help with the transition and making sure everything will go flawless.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me on the forums or discord. My discord is SirKillian#1748

Jan 29, 2019
Okay this is better, ignore the neecoalage post :) This is me!

But hi! Welcome to the server!! I do hope you keep up the great work that Con has already started (that I've seen since I've been here) and keep VV great!

Jan 6, 2019
Lost
Hello Killian. I’m Kendra, but most players here know me by my username. It’s nice to have you aboard! Welcome to VV. I really hope you enjoy yourself here. I’m super excited to see what direction you take VV in. :D

May 26, 2018
We’re glad to have you on board! Good luck in your position, I believe you will do great things for the server. Look forward to seeing you around :)