Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Menu

Discord Server 0 members online
Latest News 07 Jul
Hello Everyone,

As you might have noticed, Conrad stepped down from his ownership position today. I was given the opportunity to take over and make sure the server will still be maintained and therefore, not close down. Now, you might be wondering, "who is this dude?" and well, let me introduce myself.

My name is Killian (big surprise ikr...) and I'm 23 years old living in Belgium. I've been involved with maintaining/running Minecraft servers for many years now and I guess you could say my specialty is Survival Minecraft. I believe I'm well taught about how all of this works and I strongly believe that I'll have no problems adjusting myself to make sure your favorite server will get back to its prime.
I'm happy to be able to continue what was created and I'll do my very best to make sure everyone is happy with this change. I plan on fixing existing bugs and adding new content overtime. However, I'm not going to make major changes for the first few weeks because I don't think that would be the right thing to do. I'll be focusing on getting to know the community first.

As of right now Conrad will still be on-board to help with the transition and making sure everything will go flawless.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me on the forums or discord. My discord is SirKillian#1748

Okay this is better, ignore the neecoalage post :) This is me!

But hi! Welcome to the server!! I do hope you keep up the great work that Con has already started (that I've seen since I've been here) and keep VV great!

Hello Killian. I’m Kendra, but most players here know me by my username. It’s nice to have you aboard! Welcome to VV. I really hope you enjoy yourself here. I’m super excited to see what direction you take VV in. :D

LaSaveloy

Staff Member
Helper
We’re glad to have you on board! Good luck in your position, I believe you will do great things for the server. Look forward to seeing you around :)