Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Menu

Discord Server 0 members online
Latest News 08 Apr
Hello, My name is Emily. Most just call me Emi, I'v been playing Minecraft for 8 years and I was 11 when I started. I'm now 19, Seems crazy how much time has gone by!

Personality: INFP- Mediator

About me, would be that I love cats. (It may seem like an obsession, it probably is.) and I'm also just an animal lover. I like being outdoors as much as I like being indoors, I tend to be more shy when meeting new people, I do lots of crafts and projects, and I'm in college for Graphic Design. If you want some cool art just ask! :D I'm friendly and I like to meet new people who are willing to meet me also, I found this server because I was looking for a fun place me and my friends could play on, and this one ended up being super cool!​
I love all the custom made mods, yet the towny one, confuses me a lot and seems really hard to get a town up and running but that may just be me. i'm a bit lazy on the building part of Minecraft but I love running around and seeing things or discovering new places!​

If you want to know anything else just ask!

Are you possibly interested in maybe doing some art for books? Just curious haha, I'd like to see what you've got style wise, but I may eventually be looking for artists to depict some things in my Rainbow Ocean series; a story of immortals, perspectives, and a world struggling to survive on in an accidental reset. This could be as simple as a couple black and white portraits to even book covers. If you're seriously dedicated, when I am near release I could offer you commission for said work. I am an amateur game designer and published author, but I'm extremely ungifted with depicting (my phone died right here, holy crap, I'm happy it somehow autosaved serverside) my ideas artistically. I'm capable of doing fair sprite work, and making rough drawings of what types of apparel, equipment and such exist in the settings I create but I could never draw say - a portrait. Noses are my bane. D:

Also, back on topic, welcome! Spoke with you already just a little and I think you're pretty nice. Glad to have you here! If you need any help getting to know the Township system I'm always happy to assist. I wrote a little guide here on the forum, it honestly is worth a read! It should be in the guides section.

Griggerzxo

Staff Member
Administrator
Aye you stole my name, I also have an obsession with cats even tho I’m allergic to them. I have 3 kitty cats. :3 I might be interested in the art offer... add me on discord: Griggerzxo#8693

This is one of my babies, her name is Chloe.
B815CDEA-C549-497C-88D8-40961518F66B.jpeg

Are you possibly interested in maybe doing some art for books? Just curious haha, I'd like to see what you've got style wise, but I may eventually be looking for artists to depict some things in my Rainbow Ocean series; a story of immortals, perspectives, and a world struggling to survive on in an accidental reset. This could be as simple as a couple black and white portraits to even book covers. If you're seriously dedicated, when I am near release I could offer you commission for said work. I am an amateur game designer and published author, but I'm extremely ungifted with depicting (my phone died right here, holy crap, I'm happy it somehow autosaved serverside) my ideas artistically. I'm capable of doing fair sprite work, and making rough drawings of what types of apparel, equipment and such exist in the settings I create but I could never draw say - a portrait. Noses are my bane. D:

Also, back on topic, welcome! Spoke with you already just a little and I think you're pretty nice. Glad to have you here! If you need any help getting to know the Township system I'm always happy to assist. I wrote a little guide here on the forum, it honestly is worth a read! It should be in the guides section.
I would love to see your concepts! I am or considered myself to be a simplistic designer so if you wanted crazy details, I’m probably not the one you want for your book, I’ll have to dig through my files and drawing to should you what I can do! Otherwise I will take the offer, it would help me with my portfolio greatly! And Its nice to meet you :)

Aye you stole my name, I also have an obsession with cats even tho I’m allergic to them. I have 3 kitty cats. :3 I might be interested in the art offer... add me on discord: Griggerzxo#8693

This is one of my babies, her name is Chloe.
View attachment 31
Glad to hear there’s another cat lover! <3 and your kitty is super adorable ^_^
Here’s mine, her name is Leia
E2A6CB59-5CAA-4E29-8560-E71A5F603FCA.jpeg
I’ll be sure to add you on discord! Nice meeting you also.

I just made a portrait of griggerzxo just now! it of her Minecraft skin but it shows the type of style I do, very simplistic and minimal Griggerzxo.png

Aww! I love it! Rainbow Ocean may not be the realm for your natural style, but I may come up with another project sometime that is relative. Please feel free to add me on Discord! I'm Nanie#7594

Perhaps if you had an idea of what Rainbow Ocean had 'feel' wise, you would have an idea on if you think you'd feel inspired or not about it :)

LaSaveloy

Staff Member
Helper
Hey Emi! Nice to meet you! Your art is awesome and I really wish I could do that. I’m severely allergic to cats so I personally despise them. I do think they can be cute though! All things aside, you’re pretty cool and I’m excited to see you on the server!