Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Menu

Discord Server 0 members online
Latest News 08 Apr

ConradHD

Manager
Staff member
VENTURE-VILLE REVAMP

PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT THE WEBSITE IS BEING REVAMPED SO PLEASE EXCUSE SOME FORMATING OR COLORING ISSUES.
Hello Venture-Ville,

The poll results now show what we will be doing with the future of Venture-Ville.
https://conradhd.me/i/dsqq.png

From this announcement, we will now be doing a FULL RESET. Now you're probably thinking "woaaaahhh MY BUILDS", I wouldn't panic too much as we will having the current world up for showcase. This means you will be able to warp to this world but not be able to interact with it. (Build, break, open stuff etc.) We will also be putting this world up for download in time.

As for those who have supported us through donations the following is what we will be doing:
  • Purchases before Nov 1st will be reinstated (Excludes: Crate keys, McMMO, Township Items, Money and Scrolls) (Halloween crates will be reinstated as well)
  • Purchases after Nov the 1st will be reinstated (This means everything, including the categories excluded above)

Now for the exciting things

SERVER REVAMP DETAILS
With this server revamp we expect it to be rolled out early December (Roughly 5th - 10th), this revamp will change how the server runs completely. (It will be less AFK orientated and more player interaction)
You can expect our usual high-quality standards.

I hope you're all excited, just know that we want to provide the best experience for everyone so if you have any concerns please private message me.

Cheers,
Conrad.

Last edited:
I've been keeping tabs on the front page, but since it's passed the due date you stated, would it be alright if we were given a percentage on how much more needs to be done before the revamp is complete? <:3