Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Menu

Discord Server 0 members online
Latest News 07 Jul

PENDING Virac0cha's Builder Application

Minecraft Username: Virac0cha

Discord Username (ID): Virac0cha#4674

Timezone: Pacific Daylight Time

How long have you been playing on Venture-Ville? Just over a year

How long have you been building on Minecraft? Over 7 years, I've built much more than is featured in my screenshots but unfortunately I only have data on this computer dating back to 2018 due to a recent move.

What is your preferred build style? Asian/Japanese inspired, raised rooftops and gables, "pinchers" under the overhangs, architecturally sound design. I prefer large builds but I can also focus on details. I am quick to learn most styles. I have been planning to start work on more detailed builds that are more aesthetically pleasing, rather than basic shapes. The last few images in my portfolio give an example of this.

Link to your portfolio, or a contemplation of some of your builds (Required): https://photos.app.goo.gl/QVbi9zpxXKK3mxJB9

Do you work for any other build teams or servers? (Please do not list names, yes or no will do) No

MamaBeau

Staff Member
Owner
Hi :) I think you show promise, and it looks like you could for sure be taught! We'll be setting up trial builds soon, I will contact you on discord when we do..

For now, you are on to the next stage of hiring.
Congratulations, you are being considered!

Hi :) I think you show promise, and it looks like you could for sure be taught! We'll be setting up trial builds soon, I will contact you on discord when we do..

For now, you are on to the next stage of hiring.
Congratulations, you are being considered!
Thank you so much for the opportunity! I am looking forward to the trial builds :)