welcome to VentureVille
Player Economy Complete quests! Choose a profession! Set up chest shops for other players to directly purchase from create a great balance for players to be the primary source of income. Private trades are also available for those who wish for a simple and fair trade system without relying on a player shop.
Furniture & Vehicles Interactive furniture allows players to have that feeling of unique rooms without the shoddy tape holding it together! But that isn't all you can sit yourself in. Ride in style with a variety of vehicles! Keep your engines full and touch the sky!
Rank Up As you climb that socio economic ladder to success you'll unlock more features and have a little more sway in what you want to do! The generic shop will also offer bigger (non economy breaking) loads of trade goods.
Unique Claim System Comfortably play alone or with friends! You're not forced to work together while watching your back, and you are not forced to live alone in a backpack. The world is your oyster, and you can now can play worry free!
Action Packed Battles This isn't a place where jitter-clicking is the way. Your enchantments are interactive and mindless swinging and panic won't save you! Activating abilities granted by enchantments requires a combination of left and right mouse clicks.
Tinkering System Delve the depths for valuable scrap and forgotten treasure. Scrolls with amazing power and amazing relics also populate the depths. Create amazing gear and make friend and foe alike jealous of your awesome gear.

The future of Venture-Ville!

By SirKillian Posted 6 comments
29 Jan

PENDING xxSlayerzxx Staff Application

Jan 4, 2019

Minecraft Username: xxSlayerzxx

Discord Username (ID): xxSlayerzxx#9963

Timezone: Est

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? Yes

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur?

i have lightshot

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?

yes

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?

i speak the smallest bit of french

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?

I go to school from 7:30 pm - 3pm EST, I am free anytime and always able to be accessible anytime after or before that.

What is encouraging you to become a trainee on Venture-Ville?

I enjoy helping other as in donating money to the server, I bought a member of the Venture-Ville family (Forthie) a settler rank to show my apperciation of everything he has done for me and other. I'd be willing to donate in-game money to other when needed or help out with a problem as much as i can or get a higher ranked staff to help me.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I dedicate tons of afk/time into the sever, doing my best to please everyone i can. I help people with quest out of the goodness of my heart and i do my best to always help out in situations where i can help or solve anything unknown. I appreciate all staff and members of the community
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year?

How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything)
I had made the mistake of trusting someone in a town i owed and they took everything in the town, including spawners,gems,blocks, and even tore down some of the residents houses. i had already known who it was because someone reported them grieving in their house before and gave them a pass and told them not to again and i made the mistake of trusting someone instead of doing the right thing and them getting punished. In real life i face the mistakes of choosing the wrong friends until i found Venture-ville i've never felt more that i had an amazing family to come back to.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?

I play sports such as Basketball,Baseball, and Football. I enjoy collecting pins and reading. I play a lot of PS4 and xbox.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?

I do but not on a very big server, the server had only 10-20 people who played it. i had the role of leader which as 1 role before co-owner until the owner couldnt afford to keep the server going then it was shut down.

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team?

I would stay motivated by pleasing and coming up with no ideas to bring to the server and growing with other people who are growing with in the server. I offer support of other and welcome everything to the table with no nothing bad idea. i also would have the support of my co- staff which is motivating all in itself.

SCENARIO: "You come home from school/work and have a ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5-minute break before I start and get on Venture-Ville. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you?

Yes

SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a trainee and you mute a well-known player. Their friends start spamming your discord or twitter, calling you a bad Helper and telling you to unmute them. What would you do?

I would politely ask them to stop, if the player was muted for a good reason they need to server their punishment until they learn what they did was wrong. If the friends do not understand then i shall do what i can to make them understand that its temporary and will change in the near future.

If it had to be one of Winter, Autumn, Spring or Summer for the rest of time, which would you choose?

I would choose for it to be Autumn, I love seeing leaves fall from trees and all the colors around me. it brings your mood to a better place and makes your day brighten

The zombie apocalypse has come, you have one day to stock an underground bunker, what stuff do you get?

I would go gather food, blankets, make sure i have a large amount of fresh water from a source near by. I would gather lanterns and matches and My cat, fresh clothing and soap.

Cadara

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2018
id like some more info, maybe fix a few spelling error. If you wouldn't mind spending a little bit of time reading through and fixing the presentation in places that would help lots with readability. A great staff app and i know you from in game, helpful. Good luck :)